Sign up for the 2017 MLE Lab!
Interested? Click here for more information or to register.
You can also email us directly at MLELab@orsimpact.com.
The Measurement, Learning, and Evaluation (MLE) Consulting Lab is an intensive consulting experience for professionals interested in linking their organizational strategy to their measurement and evaluation efforts.
In small cohorts, organizations have the opportunity to advance their skills for developing and successfully implementing an MLE practice at the portfolio, initiative, strategy, or organization level. This includes how to use helpful frameworks, facilitation tools, and techniques to bring others along. Beyond the technical nuts and bolts, we also focus on how to effectively develop practices and processes to support adoption and use as well as to build organizational momentum around MLE. This is our third time leading the MLE Lab and we’ve made some updates, like adding a section on embedding race equity into your practice.
The Lab format includes a two-and-a-half day in-person launch with the entire cohort, five facilitated online webinars with the cohort, and individualized coaching for each organization.
Benefits of the Lab:
- Link strategy and evaluation | Focus on how to de-silo your strategy and evaluation efforts by weaving an optimal, fit-to-purpose MLE practice into your organizational structure.
- Develop a toolkit of approaches | MLE can be technical. Learn how to make the technical accessible by building up your own toolkit of facilitation techniques and frameworks, to engage others from your organization in MLE practice.
- Build momentum within your organization | Think through how to embed MLE practice into your organization and how to get people on board and bought into the idea of MLE.
- Become a learning organization | Increase the use of data to inform practices and decisions. Become familiar with learning processes to enhance your MLE practice.
Who should attend?
The MLE Consulting Lab is an advanced experience appropriate for directors or staff with responsibility for strategy, evaluation, measurement, planning, or knowledge development. We strongly encourage multiple members of an organization to participate. We currently do not offer training to consultants.
Robust MLE practice is greatly enhanced when multiple team members participate in the Lab. We offer discounted rates for team participation:
- $9,500 for individual participant (includes 20 hours of coaching)
- $14,000 for two participants (includes 20 hours of coaching)
- $16,000 for three participants (includes 30 hours of coaching)
Participation is capped at 12 organizations or about 30-36 individuals.
View the syllabus here or print out an information sheet here. The Lab can also be customized for your organization. Please contact us for pricing on customization. For questions or to register for the next cohort please email MLELab@orsimpact.com or click here.
Here’s what some of last year’s participants had to say: